Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mother Teresa honored in 2010

Mother Teresa, the icon of compassion and human dignity, is being honored in 2010 by the United States with a stamp.

I have read many blogs regarding this tribute to a great humanitarian. Some are upset that her views on abortion have not been mentioned or highlighted in the press or by the government.

Mother Teresa will not be remembered so much because of her positions on morality but she will be remembered as a great humanitarian. She knew the power of love and emanated the fire of love from her heart.

Those of us who sat beside her on a concrete bench in Calcutta, still feel the presence of her love that was unconditional and without borders.

I have made my books available for half the cost for 2010. I resigned from my speaker's bureau and would be happy to speak to churches, charitable organizations and anyone who would like to hear more about the life of Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here I am again. I keep saying I must stop, there's tons of stuff to catch up with but then I find myself looking at your work like it's a daily pill that ensures my day is complete. Just for the record, I am not obsessive, it's just that the satisfaction I get from viewing your dedication to Mother Teresa is inexplicable. I only wish others would step up and take the time to comment or offer encouragement on people's work. Not that it bothers me too much. I gladly seek out the voice that cries alone in the wilderness.....